Having a good SEO policy is maybe the most critical in a companies web strategy. Search Engines like Google today, not only rank the pages. They are smart engines that go behind the scenes and sees how your content is structured, but they also go in and see how your content is written.
This is why Bredc.com only offer Webdesign, but also a complete package with SEO and ranking tools to ensure you the best care that you deserve. One of the tools we use is Google Search Console, for which an XML Sitemap feed can be created and submitted for free to ensure that all pages are found, especially pages that are not discoverable by automatically following links in addition to their URL submission console.
Our seven steps to good SEO Management
- Create a List of Keywords.
- Analyze the keywords on Google Search.
- Create a plan for content
- Add the markup for the SEO
- Start writing content based on the keywords
- Optimize the pages for better UI, and add headers to the paragraphs
- We then add your site in Google Consol and optimizes/adds the keywords to the Consol
How to get a good ranking in Search Engines
The leading search engines, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo!, use crawlers to find pages for their algorithmic search results.
It is therefore important to know of how the search engines think and the background of their algorithm.
5 rules a good website SEO strategy should follow
- Title Tag – The title tag on each page tells the search engines what your page is about. This should be 70 characters or less, including both the keyword your content focuses on and your business name.
- Meta Description – The meta description on your website tells search engines a little bit more about what each page is about. This is also used by your human visitors to better understand what the page is about and if it’s relevant. This should include your keyword and also provide enough details to tell the reader what the content is about.
- Sub-headings – Not only do sub-headings make your content easier for visitors to read, but it can also help improve your SEO. You can use H1, H2, and H3 tags to help search engines better understand what your content is about.
- Internal Links – Building internal links, or hyperlinks to other content on your site can help search engines learn more about your site. For example, if you are writing a post about the value of a specific product or service, you can link to the product or service page in your blog post.
- Image Name and ALT Tags – If you are using images on your website or within your blog content, you will also want to include your keyword or phrase in the image name and alt tag. This will help search engines better index your images, which may appear when users perform an image search for a certain keyword or phrase.